You are now logged in and ready for the law MCQ tests. Most tests have 100 questions each. A few have 50 questions. You have 90 minutes to take one test of 100 questions.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT RULES:
- Do not share your login details.
- If you do, I will know that more than one person is appearing in the test with your name.
- Also, there will be multiple IP addresses that login to your account. I will know that someone else is taking the tests using your login details.
- I will immediately delete your login credentials. There will be zero talks! You won’t even be able to appear in all other tests for which you have already paid.
- Your password has your mobile number and your name in it. So make sure you do not distribute it for your own safety and privacy.
- Try to use only Google Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, or Samsung Browser for the test.
- Do not use the default browsers of Oppo, Vivo, Honor, Mi, UC Browser, Internet Explorer, etc. They may not load the tests properly.
ABOUT THE TEST:
- Questions are not very easy.
- I and my colleague choose to frame questions that are moderate to tough.
- This will make you ready for law exams and give you knowledge.
- Even if you do not do well, please do not be disheartened. We all learn and improve over time. 😊
- After the test, you may download the test PDF.
MCQ Test Links
All the best. Do well.
|Exam-like MCQ Tests|
|» 1st Law MCQ Test|
|» 2nd Law MCQ Test|
|» 3rd Law MCQ Test|
|» 4th Law MCQ Test|
|» 5th Law MCQ Test|
|» 6th Law MCQ Test|
|» 7th Law MCQ Test|
|» 8th Law MCQ Test|
|» 9th Law MCQ Test|
|» 10th Law MCQ Test|
|Most Important Subject-wise MCQ Tests|
|» Constitution of India, Test 1|
|» Constitution of India, Test 2|
|» Indian Penal Code, Test 1|
|» Indian Penal Code, Test 2|
|» Criminal Procedure Code, Test 1|
|» Criminal Procedure Code, Test 2|
|» Civil Procedure Code, Test 1|
|» Civil Procedure Code, Test 2|
|» Indian Evidence Act, Test 1|
|» Indian Evidence Act, Test 2|
If you want to take the tests from a laptop or computer, please go to the bottom of WritingLaw.com